One of Re:new’s guiding principles is that we believe we are stronger when we are joined together in our common humanity. This includes philanthropy. We cannot do this work alone – nor do we want to. It takes a whole mix of dedicated, compassionate people, businesses, civic groups, and religious organizations to create a space for refugee women to thrive.
We believe in casting a wide net and offering many, simple avenues of giving.
In addition to gifts-in-kind and the philanthropic methods listed below, we are always open to exploring creative alternatives that suite your benevolent interests and unique collaborations. Simply contact our Executive Director today!
- Business Partners – Opportunities to become a Business Partner include ongoing donations of fabric or in-kind services, to monthly financial commitments (of any amount) or annual giving (of $500+). Business Partners receive regular promotion through various channels.
- Charitable Gift Annuity* – A meaningful way to provide you with a consistent, fixed income throughout your lifetime while transferring financial asset and remainder to Re:new Project as a legacy gift.
- Charity Runs – Have a passion for running? Turn it into a vehicle to raise funds for Re:new by running for us in any 5K, half or full marathon race.
- Creative Options – Do you like to bowl, hike, bake or play a sport? Consider hosting an “a-thon” (or tournament) of any kind to raise funds for Re:new! A walk-a-thon, bike-a-thon, bake sale, badminton, corn-hole, or soccer tourney, etc. offer a great way to build comradery within your church group, civic group, Girl Scout/Boy Scout Troop, Board of Directors, or professional association while giving back to the community. The opportunities are as endless as your imagination!
- Crowd Sourcing and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising – Consult with us on a meaningful, one-time funding project, and then use your creativity to craft a social platform to raise funds for that project!
- Corporate & Community Grants – Community integration funds, scholarships, and community grants to nonprofit organizations offer a meaningful way to support Re:new. (Please contact our Executive Director to provide application or proposal details.)
- Corporate-Employee Giving Match Program – Double the impact of your gift(s) simply by establishing a matching gift partnership within your company’s Corporate-Employee Match Program. (Consult with your agency’s Human Resources Department for details.)
- Friends of Re:new – Join a committed group of monthly financial contributors and receive quarterly updates and exclusive invites to events and sales promotions.
- Foundation and Family Designated Grants – Align your compassion with the mission of Re:new Project by providing opportunities to place Re:new in front of a Grant Review Committee you are connected to. (Contact our Executive Director with application or proposal details.)
- Individual Giving – While donations can be mailed directly to the office, commitments by credit card can be processed securely through our website. If you prefer to establish a secure Electronic Funds Transfer, please complete this form.
- IRA Contributions* – You may donate up to $10,000 penalty free to charity and nonprofit organizations, annually.
- Retirement Plan Assets* – Appropriate the remainder of an IRA, Keogh or other qualified pension (or profit-sharing) plan as a legacy gift to Re:new.
- Securities* – Gifts received as stock, bonds or mutual funds qualify for a charitable deduction (based on fair market value) and reduce the capital gains tax on the appreciated portion of the gift.
- Sponsorship – Individual, business or corporate sponsorship offer a creative way to promote your brand at one of our events.
- Tribute Gifts – Celebrate the memory of a cherished loved one or honor the accomplishment of a family member, friend or co-worker by making a gift in their honor.
- Will or Living Trust* – Continue to make an impact through financial direction and asset distribution that perpetuates your values through a bequest to Re:new.
*While our Executive Director is happy to discuss gift terms and provide suggestions for gift-designation language to share with your attorney, please speak with your financial planner or tax-advisor for guidance in determining philanthropic objectives that are right for you.