We engage, equip and employ refugee women in the Chicagoland area. It is our greatest desire to provide a space for refugee women to thrive as they rebuild their hopes and dreams in the United States.
- Re:new creates a space for refugee women to thrive.
- A society that values and seeks out flourishing relationships with its refugee neighbors.
- We believe that all people are made in the image of God and are therefore valuable and worthy of the highest honor and respect.
- We believe in the value of coming alongside those in our community who are in need, regardless of religion, race, or nationality.
- We believe that the act of creating things of value is a powerful exercise in restoring hope to broken lives.
- We believe that loving and serving one another transforms lives.
- We believe that we are stronger when we are joined together in our common humanity.